After a lot of hard work we are pleased to confirm that the bar will now be open to serve drinks outside only until 17th May when we hope the guidance will be relaxed further.
You are welcome to join us, but we will be operating under strict COVID level 2 regulations, please note these below and ensure that you follow them or you may be asked to leave.
Please note that under level 2 spectators are not allowed on the ground but you may receive hospitality in our designated areas which are the terrace in front of the club or the benches in front of the car park.
Please note seated service only and if we don’t have any free tables, we will not be able to accommodate you and we don’t offer a booking system – first come first served only.
- The Rule of 6 or more if in in 2 family groups applies.
- On arrival scan the NHS Track & Trace QR code (note each member of your party must do this.
- Find a seat either on the terrace or on the benches in front of the car park – this is our designated hospitality area – drinks will not be served anywhere else on the ground and you must not bring your own.
- Drinks are available by table service only and ordered and paid for via the ‘Round App’, please download from the QR code on the table or via the App Store or Google Play as shown in the attached image.
- You must be seated at all times to receive and consume your purchases
- Toilet facilities are available in the clubhouse which is entered via the Committee Room and exited vis the front door in a one-way system. Face coverings must be worn at all times whilst inside the Clubhouse
The club and staff have worked hard to ensure we can open and offer a safe and enjoyable time at Egerton CC, please help us to ensure it stays that way and follow the rules.
The staff are to serve you not remind you of the rules – but they will if they have to!
Bar Opening Times
Opening times till 17th May
Friday 5.30pm – 9.30pm
Saturday 1.00pm – 9.30pm
Sunday 1.00pm – 8.00pm
Mid-week Junior Fixtures 5.30pm – 8.30pm